Featured Video

Share your way you teach your english

Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

DESCRIBTIVE TEXT

Teks Descriptive
Adalah teks yang isinya mendiskripsikan sesuatu/ seseorang secara spesifik.
Generic structurenya : Identification - Description
Identification berisi : Identifikasi tentang topik yang akan dideskripsikan,
Misalnya : I have many pets, but my favourite one is a cat.
Description berisi : deskripsi rinci tentang bagian - bagiannya, misalnya tentang physical appearance (ciri - ciri fisik), sifat - sifatnya (characteristics)dll.
Tenses yang digunakan : Present tense.
Teks Descriptive adalah Teks yang mendeskripsikan benda, orang, tempat, secara spesifik.
Generic Structurenya: Identification - Description
Identification berisi: Identifikasi tentang topik yang akan dideskripsikan, misalnya: I have many pets, but my favourite one is a cat.
Description berisi: deskripsi rinci tentang bagian - bagiannya, misalnya tentang physical appearance (ciri - ciri fisik), sifat - sifatnya (characteristics)dll.

Contoh:
Hi friends! This is my friend Miranda. She comes from Sulawesi. She was born in Makasar on June 12, 1980. her hobbies are singing and swimming. She also likes planting flowers very much. She lives at 12 Jalan Jaya. She lives together with her parents and two sisters. They are Mr. and Mrs Yudhatama, Sherina and Tiara.
Miranda studies at SMP 7. Her older sister is in the first year of SMA, and Tiara is still in SD. They all love one another.

Jl. Pahlawan 162
Surabaya
May 15, 2006
Dear Ratih,
How are you today? I hope you’re always fine. Ratih, I want to tell you about my new doll. I call it Clara. It’s my first Barbie doll. It’s so beatiful and elegant. It has blonde hair and red lips. It wears a red dress, too. Clara is a birthday present from my beloved mother. I’m so happy to have it. I can play for hours with her. One more things that makes me happy is that my mother bought Barbie clothes patterns and made several outfits for it. My mom is very nice, isn’t she?
That’s all for now. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Love,
Tiara

0 komentar:

Entri Populer