Featured Video

Share your way you teach your english

Minggu, 29 Mei 2011

Coversation step 1

Coversation step 1Formal Greeting

John          :Good morning, Mr. Jones
Mr. Jones : Hello, John
                  How are you today?
John         : I’m fine thank you.
                  How are you?
Mr. Jones : Fine, thank you.

Informal Greeting
Nancy : Hi Jane. How is it going?
Jane : Great! How are you?
Nancy : Not too bad


PART B
Formal farewells
Mr. Sam : Good-bye Miss Ifa.
                 See you tomorrow.
Miss Ifa  :  Good-bye Mr. Sam

Informal Farewells
Nugi : Well, Irma, I’d better go now. See you soon.
Irma : O. K. Take care.
Nug : Bye-bye.
Irma : Bye.


Introducing yourself
Formal

Introduction
•I’d like to introduce myself. My name is…………
•May I introduce myself? I’m ……………
•Excuse me, my name’s………….
•Hello. I’m …………….

Hasyim  : May I introduce myself?
               I’m Hasyim.
Wahid    : How do you do?
               My name is Wahid.
Yoeno   : Hello. I’m Yoeno.
Upin      : Nice to meet you, Yoen.
               My name is Upin.

Lebih lenkap download disini

0 komentar:

Entri Populer